There are many wonderful footpaths and beauty spots which you and your dog will adore such as Blackbury Camp (formerly Blackbury Castle), the Undercliff coastal path, the footpaths alongside the rivers Axe and Coly where your dog can also enjoy a swim.
Many of our local beaches have dog restrictions between 1st May and 1st October but there are lots of beaches where you can take your dog right through the year. Check these websites for details:-
East Devon https://eastdevon.gov.uk/media/2090277/x2117_dog-walking-info-dl-leaflet_apr-17.pdf
West Dorset https://www.dorsetcouncil.gov.uk/countryside-coast-parks/dog-walking-in-dorset/walking-dogs-on-beaches.aspx
On the caravan park please observe these common sense rules:-
- Please keep your dog on a lead at all times on the park.
- You must never leave your dog alone in the caravan.
- Please pick up your dog’s poo and dispose of it in the blue wheelie bins, NOT in the orange/yellow litter bins.
- Please do not allow your dog on the furniture.
- Please do not exercise your dog in or near the children’s play area.
With your help, everybody and every dog will have a happy holiday.