Here at Axe Vale we love dogs and we understand that dogs need holidays too. That’s why we allow dogs and their owners to use some of our fantastic holiday homes:
Please note, there is a additional £20 charge for a dog.
Most of the local pubs allow dogs and there are many cafes and restaurants which allow them too. These are some of our favourite establishments where we take our dogs in Seaton:
- The Kings Arms
- The Malt House
- The Old Picture House
- Pebbles Coffee House
- The Hind (in Musbury).
- As well as many others around the area.
There are many wonderful footpaths and beauty spots which you and your dog will adore such as Blackbury Camp (formerly Blackbury Castle), the Undercliff coastal path, the footpaths alongside the rivers Axe and Coly where your dog can also enjoy a swim.
Many of our local beaches have dog restrictions between 1st May and 1st October but there are lots of beaches where you can take your dog right through the year. Check these websites for details:-
On the caravan park please observe these common sense rules:-
- Please keep your dog on a lead at all times on the park.
- You must never leave your dog alone in the caravan.
- Please clean up after your dog and dispose of it in the RED wheelie bins, NOT in the orange/yellow litter bins or recycling bins.
- Please do not allow your dog on the furniture.
- Please do not exercise your dog in or near the children’s play area.
With your help, everybody and every dog will have a happy holiday.